The Nibelungenturm has been reconstructed between the years 1997-1999. That was
done mainly by volunteering Scouts. To guarantee a smooth process and to keep the
good condition of the Nibelungenturm, we established rules, that we ask you to respect:
1. Only groups after former registration will be accepted. The stay is deemed as firmly agreed if we send back a copy of the registration with a certification notation. These groups must have a responsible leader. Our rules must be appropriate announced to the participants by the Leader. With the registration, the Leader accepts the general terms and rules for him/her/themselves and the participants.
2. Downtime costs: Possible cancellations must be reported to the VCP Landesbüro in writing at least 8 weeks before the booked day of arrival. An administrative fee of 30 € will be retained. For cancellations received by us
within 8 weeks until 10 days before the day of arrival, half of the accommodation costs must be paid, if the cancellation is made within the last 10 days the full accommodation costs must be paid.
3. Smoking is prohibited throughout the house for safety reasons. Who cannot do without it, must go to the balcony on the 2nd floor.
4. The regulations for the protection of young people in public and the
fire safety regulations (notice on each floor) must be observed.
5. Throwing or dropping objects from the balcony or the windows poses a traffic hazard. Therefore, nothing should be placed outside on the windowsills. Ventilation only by tilting the window.
6. The so-called “Südtreppenhaus” (south staircase) is an escape route may not be used for other purposes.
7. Bed linen to bring along: bed sheet or fitted sheet and sleeping bag.
8. The rooms must-be kept clean. The groups are responsible for cleaning the premises.
9. The causer is liable for damages. If the causer cannot be determined at departure, the leader is obliged to assume/bear the damage and the subsequent costs.
10. In case of gross violations of the rules the property management reserves the right to abort the stay of individuals or entire group at their own expense and risk.
11. Billing is based on the schedule of fees. Invoices are due within 10 days.
12. At premature abort of the stay, also after point 10 of these rules, the full accommodation cost for the original occupancy period must be paid.
13. Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are not allowed.
14. During the approval of the house on day of departure, the leaders are obligated to inform the property management of any damage.
15. If a Key is lost, a one-time fee of 100€ per key is due.
16. We particularly point out that the Nibelungenturm can only be rented for events in the context of educational-training-and father education purposes. (according to §4 Nr.23 UStG (Germany))